New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
'Worrying shortage of senior NHS nurses' - BBC News
- The NHS has lost nearly 4,000 senior nursing posts since 2010, putting patient care at risk, warns the Royal College of Nursing.
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
'Crazy' organ donation rules lead to baby deaths, say doctors - BBC News
- UK doctors have attacked a "crazy double standard" in organ donation that they say leads to the deaths of babies.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.