New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Worrying shortage of senior NHS nurses' - BBC News
- The NHS has lost nearly 4,000 senior nursing posts since 2010, putting patient care at risk, warns the Royal College of Nursing.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...