New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr Alastair Buick
Posted about 6 years ago
This is really shocking!! You would think that others around them would notice their fraudulent acts - sad to see people taking from the system that so many others cherish.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Bacteria Mind Map
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
A year on, challenges remain in the NHS clinical commissioning group system | Zara Aziz
- Zara Aziz: The idea of CCGs was to give clinicians the ability to commission healthcare – but there are still power gaps
Androgen levels predict risk of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS
- A new way of assessing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has been developed by the University of Birmingham. PCOS is a common condition affectin...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.