New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials