New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Worrying shortage of senior NHS nurses' - BBC News
- The NHS has lost nearly 4,000 senior nursing posts since 2010, putting patient care at risk, warns the Royal College of Nursing.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Androgen levels predict risk of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS
- A new way of assessing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has been developed by the University of Birmingham. PCOS is a common condition affectin...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!