New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
Help by adding tags...
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Mental health funding changes in NHS will put lives at risk, say charities
- Cutting money from April contradicts government promise to put mental and physical healthcare on an equal footing, they say
Fears over statins use are 'misleading' - BBC News
- A leading researcher on cholesterol-lowering statin drugs accuses critics of misleading the public about the dangers of taking them.
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Androgen levels predict risk of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS
- A new way of assessing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has been developed by the University of Birmingham. PCOS is a common condition affectin...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.