New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Prescription charge to rise in England - BBC News
- The price of NHS prescriptions is to rise by 20 pence in April and again next year.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Stanford University develops $90 iPhone accessory to replace ophthalmology kit costing tens of thousands
- Researchers at Stanford University’s School of Medicine have developed two low-cost iPhone adapters that provide images of the eye that usually require specialist ophthalmology equipment costing te...
The horrific toll of America's heroin 'epidemic' - BBC News
- Heroin abuse in the US has spread beyond inner cities, resulting in a sharp rise in deadly addiction. The BBC's Ian Pannell reports from Chicago, a hub for cheap, pure and plentiful heroin.
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.