New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Salter-Harris Classification of Epiphyseal Fractures in Children
Help by adding tags...
This video covers common fractures in children, what to look out for and the possibility of complications.
Dr. Laerte Eduardo Fh
on Tuesday 25th March 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
astma classification and treatment for different age
- simple classification used for asthma given very briefly.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Stroke classification system called TOAST is easy to use and effective
- In 1993, neurologists Harold P. Adams Jr., MD, and Jose Biller, MD, and colleagues proposed a new way to classify strokes.It became known as the TOAST classification.
Anticancer drugs 1 introduction and classification
- Anticancer drugs Dr. S. Parasuraman Faculty of Pharmacy, AIMST.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...