New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overhaul of ambulance and A&E targets in Wales trialled - BBC News
A major overhaul of the way ambulance service and A&E department performance in Wales is monitored and measured will be trialled next month.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Increase in 999 ambulance emergency calls - BBC News
- A record nine million emergency calls were made to the ambulance service in England last year, figures show.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Ambulance service in crisis in England unions warn - BBC News
- Paramedics are being overstretched and under staffed in England with unions warning that the service would not cope with an incident in a major city
'Common sense' plea over ambulance speeding fines - BBC News
- Ambulance trusts in England are paying staff to appeal against thousands of speeding fines, despite 98% being blue light emergencies.
Time targets scrapped for most ambulance calls - BBC News
- Targets for ambulance response times in Wales are to be dropped for all but the most life-threatening calls under a Welsh government trial.
Castlederg farm accident: NI Ambulance Service 'extremely sorry' over delay - BBC News
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service apologises to a "seriously-injured" farmer from Castlederg who had to wait more than 90 minutes for an ambulance.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...