New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jeremy Hunt says hospitals will be obliged to report medical errors
Every hospital in England will have a legal duty to own up to mistakes and errors that cause harm to patients under a new “duty of candour” to be introduced by the Government.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
US hospitals have made “major strides” in quality improvement, says government report
- Quality improvement initiatives in the United States have led to a substantial reduction in the number of patients being harmed by their hospital care and in the rates of readmission within 30 days...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Hospitals send patients home without confirming home situation is adequate, report says
- Vulnerable patients are being discharged from hospital unsafely and sent home to situations where they have inadequate support because of lack of coordination between health, social care, and commu...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!