New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Can Simon Stevens save the NHS? A GP's perspective
All eyes are on Simon Stevens as he prepares to take the reins of the NHS, but will he deliver a top-quality, low-cost service, asks Dr Kosta Manis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- among all component in GCS (eye, verbal and motor), which is the most important component and why?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Slit Lamp Exam (Video) |
- Here is a humourous, 24-minute guide to the slit-lamp eye exam. From constructing a microscope, positioning your patient, to the anterior SLE exam itself … it’s all covered here. Enjoy!
- A MUST SEE ★★★★ out of ★★★★ James Bawden Is Sugar the new Tobacco? Sugar Coated is an eye-opening feature documentary that examines the various tactics…
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more