New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gunshot victims to be suspended between life and death
Doctors will try to save the lives of 10 patients with knife or gunshot wounds by placing them in suspended animation, buying time to fix their injuries
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Suspended between life and death - BBC News
- Since 2005, it’s been illegal in Israel to turn off ventilators when a person is dying or has no hope of recovery. The result - wards full of patients in limbo between death and life.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Death vs. Life: One Size Does Not Fit All
- I am a strong proponent of allowing people to die with dignity when their time comes, or when they so choose. This seems in stark contrast to my life's p...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.