New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epidemiology | University of Oxford Podcasts - Audio and Video Lectures
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Basic Epidemiology (Lecture 24)
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Lecture 1 - intro to epidemiology and statistics
- This is an introduction to epidemiology and statistics. Discussing discriptives.
MSc Epidemiology | London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine | LSHTM.
- This course equips students with the knowledge and statistical skills to make valuable contributions to medical research as well as public health in low-, middle- and high-income countries. Epidemi...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)