New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetics and Epidemiology | Joslin Diabetes Center
Joslin Diabetes Center is the world’s foremost institution for diabetes research, clinical care and education. A useful site for up to date research on Diabetes
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Current Questions and Clinical Trials in Post-Operative/Adjuvant Therapy for Early Stage NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation by Dr. Heather Wakelee, medical oncologist at Stanford University, describes the key clinical research issues being addressed in post-operative treatment of resected non-sma...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 3, Locally Advanced, Unresectable NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he covers the optimal treatment strategies for locally advanced (stage III), unrese...
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 2, Adjuvant Chemo for Early Stage NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he discusses the evidence supporting the current standard of adjuvant (post-operati...
BCUTT2 2007 | Treatment of HER2-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
- BreastCancerUpdate.com/ThinkTank – Proceedings from a Clinical Investigator “Think Tank.” Treatment of HER2-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Resea...
Thyroid Hormone Production
- This tutorial takes a look at the production of thyroid hormones in the Thyroid Gland.
Hypopituitarism | almostadoctor
- Links to brief synopsis of Hypopituitarism on almostadoctor.co.uk