New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
End Tidal Co2 As a Predictor Of ROSC
In this first episode we look at the utility of ETCO2 when prognosticating in a cardiac arrest.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Management of Intra-Arrest
- This week we talk about managing the intra-arrest period of cardiac arrest. My paradigm has changed dramatically over the past few years. In the past, I viewed the arrest as a period to teach my re...
Podcast 113 - Post-Cardiac Arrest Care in 2013 with Stephen Bernard - Part I
- Dr. Stephen Bernard on the topic of post-arrest care in 2013
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...