New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Deaf woman Joanne Milne hears for first time - BBC News
The moment a 39-year-old woman hears for the first time in her life, thanks to cochlear implants, is captured on video.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Another Day, Another EdTech Giant Acquired: Following Renaissance Learning, Education Software Veteran Skillsoft Sells For $2B+
- It's been an active week in the world of education software, with this weekend bringing news of the second big-ticket acquisition of a veteran EdTech company..
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
NHS facing biggest ever challenge, says new boss - BBC News
- The NHS is facing the biggest challenge in its history because of the squeeze on its budget, says its new boss on his first day in the job.
Tiny lens lets armchair scientists convert their smartphones into powerful microscopes
- The Micro Phone Lens is an add-on accessory that turns your smartphone into a powerful microscope with 150x magnification.
Patient care under threat as overworked doctors miss vital signs, expert warns
- Sir Richard Thompson says frontline staff are looking after so many patients they can miss signs that affect chances of survival
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...