New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia diagnosis drive raises concern - BBC News
Questions are being raised about the government's drive in England to increase dementia diagnosis rates.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Dementia Facebook app to raise awareness of the illness - BBC News
- Facebook users are being invited to experience what it is like to live with dementia in a bid to raise greater awareness about the disease.
Workplaces must get 'dementia friendly' - BBC News
- Businesses must become more dementia-friendly and support employees who care for loved ones with dementia, says the government.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.