New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antrim hospital death: Family told of 'fatal error' in care - BBC News
A County Antrim family whose father died unexpectedly in a Northern Ireland hospital six years ago is told there was inadequate medical cover the night he died.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Right-to-die: Nicklinson family 'devastated' by ruling - BBC News
- The European Court of Human rights has rejected a case brought by Paul Lamb and the widow of Tony Nicklinson, over right-to-die. Lauren Nicklinson spoke to the BBC about the case.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.