New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stem cell scientist 'guilty of misconduct' - BBC News
A Japanese committee investigating problems with a supposedly groundbreaking stem cell study has found the lead researcher guilty of scientific misconduct.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Parkinson's stem cell 'breakthrough' - BBC News
- Researchers in Sweden claim a "breakthrough" in how stem cells could be used to treat Parkinson's disease.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Stem cell donation: Rare China-UK match - BBC News
- A man in China is donating his stem cells to a seven-year-old boy in the UK, in what is being seen as a medical miracle, says the BBC's Celia Hatton.
A very generous donation - BBC News
- You sign up to a stem cell or bone marrow register. You forget about it. Then years later you get a phone call.
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
Stem Cells: Call for Black and Asian donors - BBC News
- Stem cells can change the lives of people with serious diseases but lack of donors from the Black, Asian and minority ethnic community means 'less hope' for patients
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…