New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Self-healing muscle grown in the lab - BBC News
Scientists grow living muscle in the lab that heals by itself - a significant step in tissue engineering.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
One in ten 16-year-olds surveyed say they have considered self-harming - BBC News
- One in ten 16-year-olds in Northern Ireland who took part in a new study say they have considered self-harming or taking an overdose.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Efforts needed to standardize criteria for age-related muscle loss
- The term 'sarcopenia' is most often used to describe age-related loss in muscle mass and strength, and it is commonly considered analogous to osteoporosis.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.