New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neuroscientist claims ADHD is 'not a real disease' - BBC News
A leading neuroscientist has suggested that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is ''not a real disease''.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why Ebola is so dangerous - BBC News
- The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is the world's deadliest to date. BBC News asks what the disease is and how it can be stopped.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Viewpoint: The deadly disease that killed more people than WW1 - BBC News
- On Armistice Day, 1918, the world was already fighting another battle - Spanish Influenza. It killed up to 50 million globally.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.