New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oops... something went wrong
Medical Protection Society Website
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gestational Diabetities Overview
- Gestational Diabetes A transient, self-limiting, hyperglycaemia, which occurs during pregnancy due to maternal endocrine changes. Glucose Control Insulin cause…
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Female Genital Mutilation for Healthcare Professionals
- This booklet is a learning resource provided at the National Educational Conference on female genital mutilation (FGM) organised in Exeter in February 2011 and is relevant to the learning of a wide...
- Covers issues and emergencies before, during and after labour. This can be used as a starting point for your Obstetric placement or for revision.
Pre-Eclampsia and Hypertensive Disease in Pregnancy
- Based on presentation I gave as a medical student doing Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009. More details pertaining to each slide are in the Notes sections.
An unexpected pregnancy
- Medical Protection Society Website
Medicine notes: Surgery: Approach to Head & Neck Lumps