New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Interstitial Lung Disease / Pulmonary Fibrosis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Interstitial and restrictive lung diseases
- A synopsis of common interstitial lung diseases
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- This is the most common life-limiting inherited disease in Caucasians. It is caused by a genetic mutation that alters mucus production, resulting in a more viscous solution. It is autosomal recessi...
- Primary spontaneous pneumothorax is associated with smoking but defined as occurring in the absence of known lung disease
Young stone masons and construction workers at risk of serious occupational lung disease even when they don't have symptoms
- Despite long established legislation, a new study published in the scientific journal, Occupational Medicine, shows that...
Targeted Therapies May Ease Severe Pulmonary Hypertension
- A new analysis has spotted a mortality reduction in patients with severe pulmonary hypertension caused by lung disease, but doubts remain.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.