New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Smartphone App Identifies Eye Conditions, Directs Patients to Specialists |
A team at Mexico's Medical and Surgical Center for Retina, a small firm of about a dozen people, has created a smartphone software that can help general me
Help by adding tags...
With generic drugs, eye patients are more likely to take medicine as directed
- U-M study examined patient patterns before and after a generic glaucoma drug came to marketWhen patients with glaucoma switched from a brand name drug to its generic...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
When You Close Your Eyes - Syncope at St Emlyns
- Induction podcast and discussion on the approach to patients with syncope.
Eye-Tracking Devices May Help ICU Patients Communicate
- Eye-tracking devices might help some patients communicate even when mechanical ventilators make it impossible for them to speak, a small pilot project suggests.
Paxos Ophthalmology Tools Empower Docs, Simplify Monitoring of Patient Eyes |
- A new package of ophthalmic tools is being released by DigiSight Technologies (San Francisco, CA) that will allow physicians to keep a close track of the e
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!