New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Calcium, Vitamin D and bone density
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- ABC of Breast Diseases Breast cancer—epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics K McPherson, C M Steel, J M Dixon With 1 million new cases in the world each year…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH, formerly known as congenital dislocation of the hip) describes any abnormality found in the neonatal hip joint. The degree of abnormality varies considerab...
Randomised controlled trials: evaluating and communicating treatment effects
- Researchers investigated the efficacy of the anticoagulant fondaparinux in older acute medical inpatients at moderate to high risk of venous thromboembolism. A double blind randomised placebo contr...