New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) | almostadoctor
Links to brief synopsis of Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia on almostadoctor.co.uk
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 1 SCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he discusses current and investigational treatment options for relapsed small cell ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Cancer Studies Year 4 Attachment 2
Palliative Symptom Management
- Comprehensive notes on the management of breathlessness, nausea and vomiting in terminal cancer.
Biomarkers in cancer
- Biomarkers in cancer “A characteristic that is objectively measured and evaluated as an indicator of normal biological processes, pathological processes, or re…
- Remember, although rare, men can also get breast cancer. Less than 1% of breast cancers occur in men. Benign breast masses are 15x more common than breast cancer Epidemiology In the UK, a woman h...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...