New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Eating Disorders in Type 1 Diabetics
- This presentation descibes to the listener the eating disorders that can occur in type 1 diabetes mellitus. I have focused on 'Diabulimia', a disorder where diabetics omit their insulin in order to...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Allergies and anaphylaxis
- This session was designed to teach first year medical students about allergies and the basic medical management of anaphylaxis. The session was student led with a tutor in the audience to help prov...
Antiangiogenesis Tumor Therapy: A Review of Literature
- Mirna Attalla 1 ANTIANGIOGENESIS TUMOUR THERAPY Dr. Frostick SSM 2012-2013 Candidate Number: 2026 Word Count: 2916 Review of Literature
Immuno Complement: Easy Tutorial Mnemonic Animation | Immunology: Membrane Attack Complex (MAC)
- Complement of the innate immune system forms a membrane attack complex against pathogens. The activated cascade is initiated from classic, alternative, or mannose binding lectin (MBL) pathways. Ple...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.