New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Summary Goitre - enlarged palpable thyroid gland, moves on swallowing Best way to assess is via USS Not necessarily indicative of disease Simple Goitre - normal level of hormones, no treatment necessary
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Motor neurone disease pathogenesis and therapeutic potential
- 3rd year iSSC project
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
The management of chronic breathlessness in patients with advanced and terminal illness
- Breathlessness should be measured routinely in patients with advanced disease and can be reduced by appropriate treatment
Thyroid Gland - Thyroid Hormones
- A great and visual in-depth talk about thyroid hormones.
New Glatiramer Acetate Generic 'Equivalent' to Copaxone in MS
- The GATE study, showing equivalence of the generic to the branded drug, should pave the way for the first generic of a disease-modifying treatment for multiple sclerosis in the European market.
Bacteria Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials