New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Other Breast Lumps
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- INSPECTION - of breast and nipples EXAMINATION (palpation) - of breast, nipples & local lymph nodes GENERAL EXAMINATION - for disseminated disease › Abdo…
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Introduction to breast
- slide presentation covering about basic anatomy and clinical examination of breast
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Medical Expulsion Therapy with Tamsulosin in Ureteral Colic - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information