New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A few useful definitions Term baby – between 37 – 41 weeks Pre-term baby – before 37 weeks Post term baby – after 42 weeks Neonate -
Help by adding tags...
- Implant – aka Implanon Lasts 3 years 12% will have heavier bleeding, particularly in the first 6-12 months. This can be alleviated with: Tranexamic acid – 1g/6-8h for up to 4 days – an antifibrinol...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Obstetrics and Newborn Care
- A two-semester course in obstetrics and newborn care for prospective healthcare professionals.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.