New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nephrotic Syndrome: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology
- Nephrotic syndrome is kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and edema. Nephrotic-range proteinuria is 3 grams per day or more.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Chronic kidney Disease ?
- Got any good methods of categorising /remembering causes and investigation findings?
Many chronic kidney disease patients 'should take statins'
- A comparison of two sets of cholesterol management guidelines indicates that the majority of chronic kidney disease patients are recommended to take cholesterol-lowering medicines.
Chronic kidney disease from a patient perspective
- The symptoms of kidney disease don’t show up until you’ve lost most of your kidney function.
Chronic Kidney Disease
- A nice video introducing chronic kidney disease!