New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Normal Control of Renal Function Overview Osmotic Diuretics Potassium Sparing Diuretics Thiazide Diuretics Loop Diuretics
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Potassium Sparing Diuretics
- Mechanism and unwanted effects.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Proximal Tubule Diuretics for Students
- Proximal tubule diuretics e.g. acetazolidamide.
Diuretics and Antihypertensives - USMLE Step 2 and 3
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
Diuretic-induced Hyponatremia in 10 Minutes
- The effect of loop diuretics on Na+ concentration
- Dr. Barchman discusses the different types of diuretics and how they affect the kidney.
Renal Medicine in 50 Minutes
- Dr Ed Wallitt goes through all you need to know about renal medicine in just 50 short minutes. We hope you enjoy this classic Podmedics video.