New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Proximal Tubule Diuretics for Students
Proximal tubule diuretics e.g. acetazolidamide.
Help by adding tags...
Funding for intercalation in Masters courses.
- I am completing a Masters course during the next Academic year but understand there is no support from Student Finance due to it being a "postgraduate" course. I will still be an undergraduate tec...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials