New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cromones – e.g.Sodium cromoglicate, nedocromil sodium This is often described as a mast cell stabilizer. It prevents the release of inflammatory mediators (such as histamine) from mast cells.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunology Map II - Organs and Tissues
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- New Lecture: Immune System: Self/Non-self Recognition • Living: Conservation of several processes. Determines mechanisms from organisms ◦ Autopoieses or the dy…
- Histamine H1-receptor antagonists These are not used in the management of respiratory conditions. They are mostly effective against mast cell activated inflammatory reactions. In asthma, mast cells...
Actelion advances clinical development of its specialty immunology pipeline compounds
- Actelion Ltd has announced that it is accelerating its clinical development efforts in the field of immunological disorders, following a broad scientific, medical and commercial evaluation of...
- anaphylaxis | Piktochart Infographic Editor