New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Persistant Eye deviation in stroke and seizures
Bacteria Mind Map
- A teaching slide show on Epilepsy pathophysiology and some pharmacology. Hope it's useful
Epilepsy drug may preserve eyesight for people with MS
- A drug commonly taken to prevent seizures in epilepsy may surprisingly protect the eyesight of people with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a study released April 16, 2015 that will be...
LITT May Trump Standard Surgical Approaches to Epilepsy
- Evidence is growing for the use of laser interstitial thermal therapy over other standard surgical approaches.
An Overlooked, Easy-to-Treat Cause of Epilepsy
- This cases illustrates a common, easily manageable cause of epilepsy that often goes undiagnosed.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!