New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ascending (Sensory) Pathways
Click for full size
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Spinal cord and vertebral column
- 3D views of different segments of spinal cord and vertebral column.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Basic Respiratory Physiology
- Inspiration is an active process, but normal expiration is a passive process. Forced expiration recruits the abdominal muscles to help force out air. Muscles of breathing Diaphragm – this is the ...
- Region of Cerebellum
Spinal Pathways 2 - Dorsal Column - Medial Lemniscus Pathway
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second video in a series on the major pathways in the spinal cord. This video looks at the dorsal column - ...
Tutorial on the Corticospinal Tract
- The fourth instalment in the Spinal Pathways series.
Anatomy Mnemonics 2
- International Foreign and Caribbean medical schools, medical education information from premed to residency
Spinal Pathways 3 - Spinothalamic Tract
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third video in a series on the major pathways in the spinal cord. This video looks at the Spinothalamic Tra...
Gross anatomy of the vessels of the Abdomen - drawing the abdominal vessels
- These drawings should help make sense of the branches of the abdominal aorta and inferior vena cava. These vessels supply blood to/from the organs of the abd...
Spinal Pathways 1 - Spinal Cord Anatomy and Organisation
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This video is the foundation for a series of 4 tutorials discussing the Dorsal Column - Medial Lemniscus Pathway, the S...