New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Causes Congenital Bicuspid Valve Williams Syndrome Senile Calcification THE most common cause Look for corneal arcus Signs
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Aortic Stenosis - Vivacast
- This video tutorial is a vivacast on aortic stenosis. This vivacast discusses a patient who presents with a systolic murmur consistent with aortic stenosis. It covers the examination findings, diff...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Basic Renal Physiology
- Cortical nephrons make up 85% of nephrons. Juxtamedullary nephrons make up 15% of nephrons.
Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease 1
- This is my second in a series of videos on sickle cell disease. Here is an outline of the series: 1. Introduction to Sickle Cell Disease: http://youtu.be/z65...
- Understand how nutrients and oxygen get to liver cells in a beautiful, organized manner. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/vi...