New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A short, 16-slide presentation on the topic of immunologically-mediated food allergies, both IgE and call mediated types. Covers the epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, presentation, his...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Allergy – Inappropriate immune response to normally harmless allergen. Allergen – Foreign particles which produce an IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reaction in sensitive individuals.
Food allergy: a burden carried by more than 17 million Europeans
- With more than 17 million of Europeans suffering from allergies1, food allergy is one of the most common allergic diseases.
- anaphylaxis | Piktochart Infographic Editor
Frequencies of the various signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- The latest video in the PEMBlog shorts series tackles the titular question. Just how often are certain signs and symptoms present in patients with anaphylaxis?