New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Giant Cell Arteritis
- Giant Cell Arteritis (GCA) aka Temporal Arteritis
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Kawasaki disease: diagnosis and treatment
- Kawasaki disease is diagnosed off the presence of symptoms rather than the results of tests. Symptoms include: conjunctivitis, rash, adenopathy, strawberry t...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Characteristic periungual desquamation of the hands and feet seen in Kawasaki disease Skin peeling usually begins under the nails during…”
- “Characteristic periungual desquamation of the hands and feet seen in Kawasaki disease Skin peeling usually begins under the nails during the second week…”
What is Kawasaki disease?
- Kawasaki disease (also known as mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome) is a type of vasculitis that affects medium arteries. Patients with Kawasaki disease can h...
Kawasaki Disease in a two year old - physical findings
- This video demonstrates the physical findings of Kawasaki Disease (KD) in a two year old child.
OZEN'S criteria for Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN)
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...