New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Failure to Thrive
- <p>This podcast gives medical students a basic framework about how to understand failure to thrive and helps them develop an approach to the history and physical examination of a child presenting w...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Birth asphyxia and Hypoxic-Ischaemic Injury: Prognosis and Management
- This presentation summarises mechanism of injury in HIE, and goes through current and future treatment potentials. It also communicates some of the potential medico-legal risks in this field of med...
- A detailed presentation about Hydrocephalus
Picture quiz - chronic knee pain in an adolescent
- This was a picture quiz I created for a teaching session I delivered to fellow students in a small-group tutorial.
- this file will tell about neonatal jaundice causes, differentiating feature of physiological and pathological jaundice,scale used to measure it, therapy used to treat it.
Neonatal Examination. Examining Neonates and screening | Patient
- Neonatal Examination for infants varies between countries. In England, all parents are offered a head to toe Neonatal Examination. Learn about examining neonates