New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overview of Child Development
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Child Development at 18 months
- An interactive Articulate presentation on child development at 18 months
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- This article describes adult respiratory tract infection. For more information, please see paediatric respiratory infections Pneumonia is a common lower respiratory tract infection, characterised...
Normal Physiology of Pregnancy
- In pregnancy almost all of the mother’s organ systems need to adapt, and several factors, such as age, ethnicity, and genetic factors all affect how well she adapts to being pregnant. There are fou...
Infant and Neonatal Nutrition
- BreastFeeding General Info Breastfeeding is superior to bottle feeding and should always be encouraged It can be difficult to learn, and is best taught by an experienced health care professional, i...
Rashes of Childhood
- Type of Rash Appearance
- Whooping Cough (aka Pertussis) This is a type of bronchiolitis, caused by the bacterium Bordetella Pertussis. It is highly infectious, and can be deadly. It causes roughly around 300 000 deaths wor...