New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rashes of Childhood
Type of Rash Appearance
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This article describes adult respiratory tract infection. For more information, please see paediatric respiratory infections Pneumonia is a common lower respiratory tract infection, characterised...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Eczema (aka Dermatitis) presents as a poorly demarcated, itchy rash. There are several causes. By far the most common is atopic eczema, but irritants and venous stasis can also cause the condition....
Normal Physiology of Pregnancy
- In pregnancy almost all of the mother’s organ systems need to adapt, and several factors, such as age, ethnicity, and genetic factors all affect how well she adapts to being pregnant. There are fou...
- Fifth Disease - so called as it was the fifth of the six common childhood skin rashes when it was first classified back in the 18th and 19th centuries. Formally known as Erythema Infectiosum and al...
Infant and Neonatal Nutrition
- BreastFeeding General Info Breastfeeding is superior to bottle feeding and should always be encouraged It can be difficult to learn, and is best taught by an experienced health care professional, i...
- Whooping Cough (aka Pertussis) This is a type of bronchiolitis, caused by the bacterium Bordetella Pertussis. It is highly infectious, and can be deadly. It causes roughly around 300 000 deaths wor...