New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Recurrent Cough This is a very common complain for children. Common causes include:
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH, formerly known as congenital dislocation of the hip) describes any abnormality found in the neonatal hip joint. The degree of abnormality varies considerab...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials