New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Who should we blame for the death of Baby P?
- A recent documentary showed the media and politicians gunning for hardworking, stretched professionals. They may have made mistakes, but they didn’t kill Peter Connelly, writes Emma Parish
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Defying Death... - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 13th Apr 2015 - Defying Death...
Clinical case and discussion about cardiac suddenly death.
EM Mindset: Andrew Sloas - Emergentologist - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is another piece by Dr. Sloas to kick off Monday. We are a life and death subspecialty as emergentologist
Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists
- By Steven Bancarz| Do we have a soul? Is there life after death? The afterlife is something that has been experienced by countless people since recorded