New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eponymous Psychiatric Syndromes
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a powerpoint presentation I created on Psychiatry recently. All information is taken from NICE guidelines and MIMs guides. If any information is incorrect let me know! Pictures are from goo...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Psychiatry Handout for SW revision course
Psychiatry for the ISCE
- Psychiatry for the ISCE
Exonerated psychiatrist criticises GMC for being ill informed
- A psychiatrist who was cleared of misconduct in a child protection case after five and a half years has spoken of the “frightening” experience of facing fitness to practise proceedings brought by t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...