New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anti-psychotics Drugs used in Depression Mood Stabilisers
Help by adding tags...
- Psychiatry Handout for SW revision course
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- A cheat sheet of drugs commonly found in psychiatry detailing their class, indication, contraindications, cautions and mechanism of action. Enjoy!
Exonerated psychiatrist criticises GMC for being ill informed
- A psychiatrist who was cleared of misconduct in a child protection case after five and a half years has spoken of the “frightening” experience of facing fitness to practise proceedings brought by t...
Does long term use of psychiatric drugs cause more harm than good?
- We could stop almost all psychotropic drug use without deleterious effect, says Peter C Gøtzsche, questioning trial designs that underplay harms and overplay benefits. Allan H Young and John Crace ...
Recommendations in debate on psychiatric drugs are insufficiently justified
- We are a group of Cochrane editors who are responsible for Cochrane reviews relating to mental health. Like our colleague, Peter Gøtzsche, we are writing in a personal capacity.1
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...