New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
- This video shows a keratin filled inclusion cyst on the eyelid. These are very common and easy to remove by opening with a 30 guage needle and expressing the contents.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Chalazion of the eyelid
- This video shows a chalazion, a non-infectious bump that can form on the eyelids, and is usually secondary to meibomian gland dysfunction. This particular chalazion is somewhat atypical in that it ...
- Squints A squint (or strabismus) is a misalignment of the visual axis of the eyes. Eye Movements Superior Rectus: Abduction and elevation Lateral Rectus: Abduction Inferior Rectus Abduction and d...
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com A quick song about accommodation inside your eye and why you need reading glasses.
Exploding Eye Lecture
- http://www.ophthobook.com Ophthalmology/Optometry lecture on eye trauma. Covers heat/fire damage, projectiles (airsoft, bb gun, paintball), chemical damage (...