New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Squints A squint (or strabismus) is a misalignment of the visual axis of the eyes. Eye Movements Superior Rectus: Abduction and elevation Lateral Rectus: Abduction Inferior Rectus Abduction and depression
Help by adding tags...
- This video shows a keratin filled inclusion cyst on the eyelid. These are very common and easy to remove by opening with a 30 guage needle and expressing the contents.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Chalazion of the eyelid
- This video shows a chalazion, a non-infectious bump that can form on the eyelids, and is usually secondary to meibomian gland dysfunction. This particular chalazion is somewhat atypical in that it ...
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com A quick song about accommodation inside your eye and why you need reading glasses.
Exploding Eye Lecture
- http://www.ophthobook.com Ophthalmology/Optometry lecture on eye trauma. Covers heat/fire damage, projectiles (airsoft, bb gun, paintball), chemical damage (...