New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Dr Alastair Buick
on Monday 7th April 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
OSCE Examinations - Scars?
- I'm just going over some OSCE Examinations - cardio/resp/abdo/peripheral vascular. One thing I'm trying to work out is the common scars to loook out for in each examination. Can anyone advise me w...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Incisions managed with PICO demonstrate significantly fewer healing complications and improved scar quality in bilateral breast reduction patients
- Smith & Nephew, the global medical technology business, has announced that data from an international, multicentre-study1 presented at the Sixth European Symposium of Aesthetic...
“Black henna” tattoos can cause blistering and scarring, doctors warn
- Dermatologists have warned that tattoos based on “black henna,” which are often offered at funfairs and festivals, can cause blistering, painful skin burns, and scarring.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.