New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Our ageing population: what role will you play?
An ageing population can bring problems, but also rewarding opportunities for students to make a difference
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Role of the anaethetist
- In this introductory audio podcast Dr Richard Jones discusses the various roles that anaethetists can play within the hospital. Further podcasts covering the undergraduate anaesthetics syllabus can...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bioelectricity plays key role in brain development and repair
- More than on/off switch, electric signals tell cells where and how to growResearch reported by Tufts University biologists shows for the first time that bioelectrical...
Enzyme identified that plays crucial role in resistance to flu
- McGill researchers, led by Dr. Maya Saleh of the Department of Medicine, have identified an enzyme, cIAP2 that helps the lungs protect themselves from the flu by giving them the ability to...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…